AP EAMCET 2020: AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. The exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is a state-level entrance examination which offers admission in various courses such as Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical. The admission is provided by several private and government institutions within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Interested candidates have to fill the application form to apply for the exam. However, only eligible applicants will be allowed to fill the form otherwise it will get rejected. The concerned authority will then generate the admit card for those who have successfully completed the application process. After the conclusion of the exam, students will be able to check their results. The qualified candidates will further be called for the counseling process.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form has been released on 29th February 2020, Click Here to Check Application Details.
New AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date has been Announced now, the Exam will be held on 20th-24th April 2020 (Engineering) and 23rd-24th April 2020 (Agriculture).
AP EAMCET Links
|AP EAMCET Application Form
|AP EAMCET Application Fee
|Know Your Payment Status
|AP EAMCET How To Fill Application
|AP EAMCET Print Application Form
AP EAMCET 2020 Dates
APSCHE has the power of deciding which event will occur on which date. Candidates who wish to apply must be aware of all the dates updated on the official website. As for now, applicants can refer to the table below encapsulating the tentative dates as the final and exact dates have not yet been declared.
|27th February 2020
|Application Form Release
|29th February 2020
|Form submission last date without a late fee
|29th March 2020
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500
|5th April 2020
|Application Correction Starts
|6th – 9th April 2020
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000
|10th April 2020
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000
|15th April 2020
|Hall Ticket Downloading Date
|16th April 2020
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10000
|19th April 2020
|20th – 24th April 2020 (Engineering)
|23rd – 24th April 2020 (Agriculture)
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)
|24th April 2020
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)
|25th April 2020
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key
|28th April 2020
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage (Result)
|5th May 2020
|Rank Card Release Date
|2nd week of May 2020
|2nd week of June 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the exam, candidates must first check the AP EAMCET 2020 eligibility criteria and if they satisfy it then they should proceed to fill the application form. Applicants who do not meet the specified criteria will not be allowed to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria for an examination are prescribed below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or PIO or OCI cardholder.
- Applicants must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and they must satisfy the Local/Non Local status of the state.
- An individual must have an age of 16 years as on 31st December 2019. There is no maximum age limit.
- Students who have passed class 12th or equivalent examination for any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects will be considered eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed a Diploma in Engineering can also apply.
- Aspirants must be of 17 years of age as on 31st December for B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering). The upper age limit for the general category is 22 years while for SC/ST categories is 25 years.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
It is necessary for candidates who desire to apply for an entrance exam to fill the online AP EAMCET 2020 application form. The authority will accept the applications of only eligible applicants. The application form will be available on the official website. The application form is expected to be released in the second week of February 2020. The application process is somewhat different for this exam as students have to pay an application fee first. Payment can be done through AP/TS centers, Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking.
The application form of AP EAMCET 2020 has to be filled all the required details such as personal, educational and communication details. Once all the details will be filled, students have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed format Candidates will be able to fill the application fee even after the given deadline by paying an additional late fee. When the AP EAMCET 2020 will be entirely filled, aspirants have to submit it on or before the closing date. The form will be available till the fourth week of March 2020 tentatively. Applicants are requested to take a printout of filled application form after its final submission.
In case students commit a mistake while filling the application form then they can edit it later when JNTU will provide the facility of correction window. The facility will be available most probably in the first week of April 2020. Editing can be done in some of the specific fields only.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the AP EAMCET 2020 application fee for filling the form. The fee differs according to the stream for which an aspirant will appear.
- For Agriculture, applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 450.
- For Engineering, the amount required to be deposited is Rs. 450.
- Applicants who wish to appear for Both Agriculture and Engineering need to pay Rs. 900.
Note: There might be some extra transaction charges apart from the application fee of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
APSCHE will issue the AP EAMCET 2020 admit card for those who have successfully completed the application process. The admit card also known as hall ticket will be generated via online mode in the third week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates have to visit the official to download the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket.
The admit card is considered as one of the most crucial document because it will be used to verify the candidate’s identity at the time of examination. Without an admit card, an individual will be restricted from taking the entrance exam as a number of details related to an appearing applicant are present in it. These details will then be eventually used while the verification process. In addition, the admit card of AP EAMCET 2020 consists of details and instructions regarding the examination day. Applicants are advised to keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the whole admission process gets over.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
It is essential for applicants who will be appearing in the exam to have complete knowledge regarding the AP EAMCET 2020 exam pattern in advance. This will help candidates to know about various factors of the exam which include mode of examination, distribution of marks, sections, etc. The exam pattern is given below:
- The exam will be conducted via online mode i.e. it will be a computer-based test.
- AP EAMCET 2020 examination will be held for 3 hours duration
- The question paper will be English and Telugu languages
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the exam
- The entrance examination will be divided into 3 sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- There will be 40 questions each from Physics and Chemistry section and 80 questions from Mathematics.
- The question paper will contain a total of 160 questions
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded. There will be no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
Along with the exam pattern, candidates must be familiar with the AP EAMCET 2020 syllabus. The syllabus of the exam will be based on the class 11th and 12th level which will cover subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. Candidates must prepare for the exam according to the prescribed syllabus as it will save the time which could be wasted on some unnecessary and random topics. Candidates can check the syllabus of AP EAMCET 2020 from the official website.
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Strategy
Given below is the AP EAMCET 2020 preparation strategy which must be followed by applicants in order to prepare well and score high in the exam:
- Have complete knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus
- Prepare from suitable study resources.
- Have a good set of books that will contain each and every topic of a specific subject.
- Make a time table and devote equal time to each subject which will directly result in the proper management of time.
- Practice as many sample papers and previous year question papers as possible.
- Make brief notes while preparing for the exam.
- Take up a lot of mock tests to analyze the preparation.
- Take proper rest and eat healthy food to remain mentally and physically strong.
AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
The exam conducting body will publish the AP EAMCET 2020 answer key but this will be a preliminary one. Applicants will be able to access an answer key tentatively in the fourth week of April 2020 from the official website. An answer key comprises of all the correct responses to the questions that will be asked in the entrance exam. Using an answer key, candidates will be able to calculate their score through which they can predict their performance. Furthermore, applicants will attain an idea of whether they will get admission in the desired college or not based on their performance.
In case candidates will not be satisfied with the released answer key or they find an error in it then they can raise objections against it. The objections can be raised within the given timeline. Once all the objections will be taken into consideration, Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University will publish the final AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The official authority will announce the AP EAMCET 2020 Result in the second week of May 2020. The result will be declared via online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result from the official portal using their application number and date of birth. The result will display marks and rank obtained and the qualifying status. The authority will release the scorecard after the announcement of the result. Applicants are advised to keep the scorecard safely for future reference.
AP EAMCET 2020 Cutoff
The minimum qualifying score required by an applicant in the examination is known as the AP EAMCET 2020 Cutoff. The cutoff will be released by JNTU on the official website. Applicants whose score is equivalent to or above the prescribed cutoff will have higher chances of getting admission in any of the participating institutes. The cutoff consists of opening and closing ranks for admission. The authority prepares the AP EAMCET Cutoff 2020 on the basis of the following:
- Total number of application received by the authority
- Total number of candidates appearing in the exam
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam.
- The total number of available seats.
- Trends in the previous year’s cutoff.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
All the qualified students of an entrance exam who meets the precise cutoff will be called to attend the counseling of AP EAMCET 2020. The counseling will be held via online mode in three rounds. During the counseling, candidates have to fill the choice of institute and course as per their preference in order of priority. The authority will then allot seats to applicants depending upon the rank obtained, choices filled and availability of seats. Once the seat will be allotted to an individual, he or she has to report at the allocated center in person for verification of documents. The candidate also needs to pay counseling fee
AP EAMCET 2020 Institutes Accepting the Score
There are various institutes that accept the score obtained by aspirants in the AP EAMCET 2020 examination. Some of them are listed below:
- JNTU College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- AU College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- JNTUH College of Engineering
We hope the detailed article on AP EAMCET 2020 is helpful. If you have any doubts regarding this article or AP EAMCET 2020, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.